Seeking to connect blockchain innovation ecosystems to accelerate startups’ growth.
By facilitating collaboration between start-ups, public players, companies and large groups, B-Hub for Europe brings blockchain technologies closer to the market and enables a knowledge transfer beneficial to all European economic players.
B-hub’s offer is threefold:
- For startups: personalised support, connecting with potential users of blockchain solutions, and meeting Italian, German, Lithuanian, Romanian and French blockchain ecosystems
- For companies and public service players: training on the potential applications of the blockchain, connecting with startups that can address use cases
- For all: the animation of a European community around the blockchain (events, mapping of initiatives, research resources …)
Interested to join the project as a startup, public or private company or looking to find out more about the future of blockchain in the EU?
Would like to discuss partnership and/or acceleration program in person?
Get in touch:
Phone+49 30 80 49 30 06
AddressFranzösische Strasse 24
B-Hub for Europe Partners:
The five consortium partners are:
- Innova (Rome, Italy)
- Connect Global GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
- Spherik (Cluj, Romania)
- Startup Division (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Systematic Paris Region (Paris, France)
B-Hub in numbers:
- 150+ startups;
- 2500+ impacted people;
- Up to 50 startups will receive support with market acceleration services;
- Up to 300 people involved in raising awareness and delivering training sessions;
- Up to 25 startups will be engaged in a European Discovery Tour within the 5 ecosystems;
- Up to 60 public-private organizations and 40 startups brought together to define best practices for blockchain.