Experts for industry digitization
A global network of digital experts dedicated to producing tangible impact on the global innovation market.
We advise, support, evaluate and educate on the integration of technological solutions - from concept to execution, we co-create innovation strategies and digital customer experiences through Blockchain, AI, IoT, and Sustainability.
Hear from some of our clients
"Specifically the industry related tech topics with regard to AI, Blockchain and Sustainable Tech are covered by Connect Global´s experts. Impressive."
Reymound-Yaw Buckman - Airbus BizLab
"The project was an efficient way for BASF to found the right digital partners"
Jan Fehrmann - Segment Manager Refinery/ Jet Fuel Additives and Polyisobutene Emerging Markets at BASF
"Connect Global is a specialist with deep understanding of Industry Tech"
Michael Jasper - Head of Strategy New Markets, Dussmann Stiftung und Co. KGaA
"...Connect Global crates a unique forum for absolutely essential encounters between agile startups and established corporations..."
Carl Brockmeyer, President & General Manager at Leybold North America
"The ecosystem consists of a really good mix of people, start-ups, and industry leaders, with a good balance between events and networking time - all in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere."
Bruce Weinelt, Head of Partner Development North America and Europe, World Economic Forum
- Identifying your digital strategy pain points
- Exploring tech integration opportunities & new tech ecosystems
- Ideation and optimal approach identification
- Evaluating existing ideas and concepts
- Supporting project execution
- Identifying our network experts to implement tasks
- Bringing in our network of industry experts with relevant experience
- Concept & strategy co-creation
- Setting up and running pilot projects
- Developing MVPs
Market Immersion Tours
Market discovery tours (MIT) are a curated program aimed at key industry stakeholders, ecosystems and market entry discovery and an opportunity to showcase products to relevant stakeholders.
Services for the German market:
- Defining MIT formats and activities to reach particular objectives (workshops, on-site visits, mentorships, product validation sessions, etc.)
- Identifying key partners, institutions, mentors, governmental figures for cross-border support
- Organization and implementation of the MIT including documentation of outcomes
Market Entry Program
MEP is a 3-months hands-on market entry execution support at our cooperation space in Berlin.
Services for the German market:
- Management oversight, external mentorship and introduction to key ecosystem players
- Dedicated office space
- Progress tracking and reporting
- Supporting GTM strategy building
- Connecting to potential customers, distribution partners
Connect Global advises, supports, evaluates and educates on the integration of technological solutions - from concept to execution.
Our main industry verticals include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Sustainable technology
Format: matchmaking event organized by Connect Global
Objective: to support DB Cargo in identifying startups for a potential collaboration related to the BMVI mFund programme.
Scope: to improve freight engine maintenance at DB Cargo through employment of AI, advanced analytics and algorithms to detect when engines fail, why they fail, and automatically suggest how and where to best service them.
Startups expertise: Artificial Intelligence
Result: DB Cargo opted for Inspirient, Berlin-based startup focusing on simplifying data analysis by automatically searching for insights in the business data. The project has been officially launched.
- 3 rounds of 3-months long incubation programs
- 2 blockchain discovery tours for international startup founders
- to introduce startups to blockchain decision makers in Germany, tech hubs, corporates and investors
- to provide incubated startups with mentorship, potential investment
opportunities, educational workshops and connections to corporates
- 39 startups introduced to 156 guest experts (incl. corporates, media, ecosystem experts)
- 10 startups got VC funding, 60% of startups acquired new clients
Format: 48-hours business hackathon with 8 pre-selected startups
Prize: 10000 EUR with a signed 9-month pilot project to develop this solution further with BASF
Objective: to create a concept of the digital sales strategy for BASF’s products Keropur and Glysantin
Startups expertise: chemistry, automotive sector, digital marketing, digital sales, e- commerce specialists, logistics, data-mining & digital consultancy
Result: The jury has decided unanimously that Lupiter and Personalics would split the 10000 EUR prize and set up a PoC for the sales teams of Keropur and Glysantin
Format: conference organized by Connect Global
Objective: to connect Connect Global's ecosystem startups with corporate partners and investors
Startups expertise: blockchain, sustainability, QR codes
Result: In November 2017, ScanTrust closed $4.2 million in Series A financing with the investment round joined by innogy Ventures (venture arm of innogy SE, one of Europe’s largest utility companies)
At your service.
- Founded in 2016. Over 50 customers.
- International team of 8 nationalities.
- Expertise in digital business building and innovation of over 15 years.
- Enabling access to more than 1300 deep tech startups globally.
- Based in Berlin, Germany
- Partners in Europe & Israel
- Tech hubs and ecosystem partners in U.S. & APAC region
Phone+49 30 80 49 30 06
AddressFranzösische Strasse 24